I have lots of fun asking her to identify family members when we look at the family portrait. She remembers a lot and points to almost everyone when I ask her who's who.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Learnin' Lots!
Jaycie, has become our little computer. She can repeat many of the words we say, especially if we ask her to try and say new words. The most impressive has been octopus! She can say it almost perfectly. She has also been learning how to care for her little friends...
She wrapped her doggie in a blanket. I am not sure where she picked that up (probably Mommy).
She will be quite the helper when our second little one arrives in August/September.
Here she is feeding her bunny some of her waffle. She even will lift her drink up to my elk head that is hung above the dining room table and make a drinking sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment