Saturday, August 29, 2009

A little foggy...

Well, the past few days have flown by, much of the time somewhere between conciousnous wondering when the next time would be that I could catch a quick nap. We have been loving the time we have to have our little one at home. This afternoon, the cabin fever got the best of us and we decided to head up to Eklutna Lake (only a 30 minute drive from our house) to get away and let Jaycie throw some rocks. We all needed the fresh air.

Eklutna Lake and a tired looking bunch.

McKenna, 3 days old. She is starting to look a little like Jaycie.

Jaycie is starting to get a little jealous of McKenna, but never misses a chance to hold her new little sister. I have been making sure to spend some one-on-one time with her when I get a chance. Stacey, Shannon's sister has been here for the past few days and has been a huge help.



I think she has daddy's nose.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Congrats you guys are your cute little family!